<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6613733?origin\x3dhttp://chenghuat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>`
mUsIC
ChenghuaT
AHBand
Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
VJCSB
BassclarineT~BbclarineT
FriendS
-= iris =-
-= andy =-
-= suky =-
-= dawn =-
-= fiona =-
-= danny =-
-= yanagi =-
-= steffi =-
-= qi xin =-
-= shirley =-
-= elisia =-
-= bernie =-
-= janice =-
-= christa =-
-= shannie =-
-= vanessa =-
-= jasmine =-
-= pei qian =-
-= wen jia =-
-= lisabelle =-
-= christie =-
-= torrance =-
-= jun long =-
-= koh shing =-
-= jennifer =-
-= tien kwan =-
-= xiao quan =-
-= wei theng =-
-= sock ling =-

Sunday, April 13, 2008

I had already turned off my computer and went to lie in bed, but suddenly it dawned on me so badly that I felt that I should record this down. Just as I was lying in bed (and probably reflecting on the things that happened today), I realised that I have started to accept my fate and no longer try to change anything. I have given up partially. It is just too difficult. Coming to think about it, every time it happens to cross my mind, a part of me gets killed or sliced off. I know it is kind of like a loser to say this but I'm afraid I'm losing too much hope that even my stubbornness is unable to help me any more. I was so afraid of it diminishing yet I'm just letting it go before my eyes now. Maybe the focus was too much on the negative area recently that resulted in all of these. I don't know if it is even possible to make an about-turn any more. As much as I hope I can, my mind seems set that the chances are close to zero.

I just need to know more but it is so hard just to find out more without causing unhappiness. Maybe I am no longer as patient as before? I don't know. It is difficult to have the "can't be bothered" attitude in such a situation but is it the only way out? I need much more than a miracle to salvage the whole thing. I wonder if everything were meant to turn out this way and that the events taking place are merely taking its course and I won't be able to do anything about it. I shall try to take a back-seat for now and see how it all turns out.

Despite all these, there were some good things that happened this week. Friday evening was one of the better days. It was not as wonderful as I would have dreamt it to be but it was good enough. Probably I need to exercise more and do more of some things before everything can be as good as dreams get.

I wish somebody would help me. I feel as if I'm struggling yet sinking deeper. I don't know if I should try relaxing and risk either sinking deeper or start floating. But the very thought of sinking deeper is too much for me to take. I need help.



ChenghuaT blogged on 4/13/2008 12:49:00 am

Comments: Post a Comment
TagboarD





ArchiveS
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009




Google
Web this blog


Powered by Blogger



Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.