Friday, April 04, 2008
I don't understand why some people just can't mind their own business. They have to stop you from doing the things that you want to do and ask you to do something else. It is really irritating when such things happens repeatedly. I don't know how much longer I can last if this goes on. All these are just getting to much. This is the time when all the heavy and noisy music becomes soothing and offer some relief. Why is it that everything I do is never acceptable and when someone else does that it no longer becomes unacceptable? Sometimes I just wonder if I should even do anything. Maybe it might be better if I never existed or things may be better if I were an irresponsible person so that nobody will entrust me with anything. It is so much easier to be a slacker and just put up with the way people call you than to be made to do so many things in exchange for nothing.
It is so difficult to please anyone nowadays. Maybe I should focus my attention on pleasing myself and be happier. Not much more to say already. I shall stop here.
ChenghuaT blogged on 4/04/2008 09:41:00 pm