Practice to day was rather fulfilling. I finally know which parts I have to practice more so that I can get all of the notes in place. Three more rehearsals till the concert. I hope there will be some great improvement in the band's playing so that it can be the best performance I have ever put up. It is truly wonderful to be able to put up concerts that are even better each time.
One of the more significant things that took place today was when I was on my way back from duty. One of the duty guys was really nice to give us a lift out to the main road as he was taking a cab. What happened next was the most exciting part. We were at a roundabout, making sort of a U turn to head out towards the main road. There was a driver who was about to enter the roundabout. By right, she should have given way to the cab, but she did not. As a result of that, the taxi driver had to brake suddenly. After which, all of us were critising the driver. (It just happened to be a female driver, not that I have anything against female drivers. Some male drivers are much worse.) The cab then overtook the car and all of us were glaring at her, who refused to show the slightest sign of apology following her mistake. The least she could do was to apologise. Oh well, anyway, I think she had a hard time driving on that stretch of road out. Serve her right for being so stubborn.
I'm so glad that I will be missing in action at work for most of next week. I hope I can find something productive and meaningful to do next week. I certainly do not wish to spend half my time sleeping and half the remainder looking for food and eating. Makes me seem like such a pig.
Thirty-five more days to go! All the best to everyone taking the A levels, Project Work and class tests or any other projects and assignments!