Lunch was the best I have had in weeks! Great company despite the fact that it was only for two hours. Thanks very much! Sometimes I wish that there is more variation in the way time passes, rather than the constant second that we are all used to. If only there were rubato, dragging a little, pushing a little, life would be so much more interesting and meaningful.
Since it is quite late already, I shall end off with the next most significant thing. I am glad I decided to go for sectionals in the end. Didn't really learn any new things, but I got to listen to the pro play, and strangely enough, by listening to the pro, everything suddenly seems much easier. It makes me want to learn from the pro. It isn't that difficult. I want more sectionals (and lessons)!
Never switch buses for a shorting walking distance at night. The frequency of buses is very low.