<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6613733?origin\x3dhttp://chenghuat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>`
mUsIC
ChenghuaT
AHBand
Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
VJCSB
BassclarineT~BbclarineT
FriendS
-= iris =-
-= andy =-
-= suky =-
-= dawn =-
-= fiona =-
-= danny =-
-= yanagi =-
-= steffi =-
-= qi xin =-
-= shirley =-
-= elisia =-
-= bernie =-
-= janice =-
-= christa =-
-= shannie =-
-= vanessa =-
-= jasmine =-
-= pei qian =-
-= wen jia =-
-= lisabelle =-
-= christie =-
-= torrance =-
-= jun long =-
-= koh shing =-
-= jennifer =-
-= tien kwan =-
-= xiao quan =-
-= wei theng =-
-= sock ling =-

Saturday, September 15, 2007

I find it rather amazing how dumb some people can get. Sometimes it is not dumb, rather it is how inconsiderate and selfish some people can get. There are also those whom Mediacorp should keep an eye out for. They are such good actors that they can save Mediacorp loads of money on training them to act. Some people say that life's a drama. Well, maybe in quite a lot of cases, this may be true. I shall not elaborate any more on the above unless somehow the subject provokes or disgusts me again.

It has been an upside down week for me. Probably the first time I experience what people commonly refer to as "jet lag", even though I did not even lay a toe on a plane. Back to back duties together with other activities are a deadly combination. First time in a long time I had trouble going to sleep. Coming to think of it, I started to have some slight sleeping disorder even before Wednesday. A few days before that, I already had disrupted sleep, waking up from time to time just to realise that it was only an hour just after I had gone to sleep or a few hours before I had to wake up. I need some remedy that would help me to sleep soundly and wake up exactly when I have to (inclusive of in the middle of the night to pee if I have to because I would not exchange an undisturbed sleep for a soiled bed).

I had probably eaten the most expensive Chicken Mcnuggets in my whole life this week. You would not have guessed the cost of each nugget. They cost 95 cents each! I can't believe that I could actually bring myself to swallow those six miserable pieces of nuggets. With the same amount of money, I could have had the nuggets as well as a drink and some fries to go with it and even have some shillings to spare. Even in Brussels, nuggets weren't that expensive. After all that talk about nuggets, I am beginning to feel hungry. My apologies if you too are starting to crave for those golden brown nuggets dipped in barbecue or curry sauce.

First time I tried whipping up some food for dinner. It obviously excludes all those times I fried an egg or cooked instant noodles. This was slightly more challenging than just grabbing and a few minutes later, it's done kind of cooking. Shopping for groceries and preparation of the ingredients had to be done. I prepared mushroom fried with carrots and celery with thick tasty gravy (minus the gravy). Somehow it ended up rather dry, not with the thick tasty gravy I had in mind while preparing the dish. I can probably consult my grandma for a solution to that. My mum knows nuts about cooking. That would mean that I probably only know bolts about cooking. Nuts and bolts. Oh well. Anyway, the apart from the lack of the thick tasty gravy, everything else was perfect (minus the fact that there was not enough). All thanks to my natural skill at cooking.

Someone teach me how to cook and bake and prepare food. I don't want to go hungry in future nor search for a rat to pull my hair so that I can have food to eat. And when I can finally find someone to teach me how to cook, I will also need people to eat what I have cooked. When will the search end?

A brand new feature, if you can notice. I have been sufficiently irritated by it all over the place that I have decided to add it in here as well. Here's Grieg for you. I feel that one of the main themes seem to have come from the New World Symphony. Tell me if I'm wrong.



ChenghuaT blogged on 9/15/2007 11:36:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
TagboarD





ArchiveS
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009




Google
Web this blog


Powered by Blogger



Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.