Thursday, February 15, 2007
This morning wasn't really a good morning. Some things just do not seem to go right, but I suppose that when things go so bad that they cannot go any worse, things will start to get slightly better. Fortunately for me, my day started to get gradually better (or maybe not). Well, things were hovering between unpleasant and no-so-pleasant for quite some time till lunch. Lunch was quite horrible. So much for having the impression that the food would be good when it was written as "Chinese New Year special" on the menu. Maybe they forgot to add in a few letters here and there, for it should have been "Chinese New Year, especially awful." It's not that I'm picky, but there is evidence that the food is really disgusting. The two bins to dispose of bones and uneaten stuff were almost full, and mind you, this is the first time it has been so filled. Evening was quite pleasant, but still filled with a certain amount of unpleasantness, such as my memory failing me on at least three occasions. Luckily other than that, nothing else went wrong.
My mind is saturated.
In case I forget, Chenghuat wishes all a happy Chinese New Year. (I can't say anything more creative because my spelling is all screwed up.)
ChenghuaT blogged on 2/15/2007 08:34:00 pm