Almost a month of 2007 has passed. So far the bad patch has still not worn off. Tonnes and tonnes of things are going the way they shouldn't go. Take this for example, you take a piece of paper to photocopy and it when the paper goes into the machine, it gets shredded up instead. If this is not understandable enough, maybe this other example will work. You open up a can of coke and the tab breaks off but the can remains unopened. When you finally manage to force open the can, the contents spurt out like an erupting volcano.
Last Saturday night was a nice night, though not everything was right. I don't think I want to hope for the same things to happen again, though some of the things that happened, I really wish would happen again and again.
I'm exhausted. Mus'art concert is on the third of February. It's going to be a combined concert with quite a few secondary schools (playing their choice pieces for the SYF). I need to practice. I am tired.