Tuesday, October 17, 2006
I should be studying but since I'm almost totally drained of energy, I shall update a little. The haze is still irritating me, although I suppose that most other people out there would have accepted it as part of their daily lives now. I've had enough of the haze already. Thankfully I'm recovering from the flu that it caused me. I am beginning to wonder why the Singapore authorities are not doing anything about the haze apart from simply offering help that has not been accepted and holding talks. What other actions has it taken? If Indonesia does not accept the offer, why can't they do the cloud seeding in Singapore so at least there will be some artificial rain to at least clear some of the haze in Singapore? It hasn't been raining since the day the haze came back to Singapore and stayed. We need the rain as much as the Indonesians do. I've already been forced to take in the unhealthy air for the past few days and I seriously do hope that something is done about it to alleviate the problem soon. If today's 17th October, it means that I have exactly 1 month to my last paper. That's the only consolation I have. I suppose that it would be better for me if I dropped economics. I don't think I have the time to study for that. In fact, I don't even have enough time to study for the other 3 subjects alone. I've been doing nothing but Chemistry for the past few days, apart from the time spent doing the economics case study and data response questions. Dropping seems to be a very attractive option but a huge waste since it's already the end of 2 years. Shall waste no more time thinking about this.
15 more days to A levels. All the best to all who are taking the A levels and to those who have Oral Presentation for Project Work!
ChenghuaT blogged on 10/17/2006 10:10:00 pm