I'm quite looking forward for July to come though, although there's this thing in me that never wants July to come. July means the no smoking in hawker centres law is in place. That equates to a more enjoyable experience eating at non air conditioned places, but how effective can that law be? Just take a look at the bus stops around Singapore now. How often do you still see someone smoking at bus stops? Maybe there has been a reduction in number of people doing that but I still get the smoke at bus stops. I'm quite curious how they are going to stop people from smoking at food centres when they can't even enforce it well at bus stops.
July also means end of the mid year examinations, but that for me would mean time to start catching up with chemistry because I am not going to touch it for the coming examinations. Not much of a break from studying. Hopefully I can get help to catch up or I'll have a hard time doing so. It's also going to be a very tiring month. I can't imagine a competition and 3 concerts in a month. Practices and rehearsals almost every day (and night). Guess I won't have much spare time either.
I wonder how anyone is going to celebrate right in the middle of examinations. Anyway, I think I ought to be studying.