I have been quite in a holiday mood lately, especially after Chemistry paper. I have not done any constructive work at all and have been out almost all day for the past few days. When I say constructive work, I refer to what most people define it as, that is school work. Maybe too much time spent with Mr Tan has unknowingly influenced me to use "when I say ... I mean ..." Apart from quite a lot of time spent catching up with friends in the last few days, I have also spent a lot of time with Clarity. Maybe I spent a little too much time with her that now my lips are hurting and my teeth feels out of place. Somehow I find it really enjoyable to be able to spend time practising. Now I wish that that is my job instead of having to study which can be quite a chore most of the time.
There is this thing in me that tells me that my holiday started last Thursday and will end only in April. Hopefully when lessons resume tomorrow I will still be able to remain focused and absorb whatever I have to learn or I will seriously have a hard time catching up when I come back from Hawaii.
That's all for today. I want to practice my piano before it gets too late.