I slept right through till 4 pm on Christmas day and ended up washing my dad's car. Nothing much that day, but I had enough fun the night before to make up for all these stuff that may seem boring. I am so blessed that my life is filled with so much activities that I enjoy doing. How I wish that this holiday season can last longer. I still have so many things I want to do. If I didn't sleep, I might have the time to do all the things I wanted to and I would be able to go out with more people. I really feel bad not going to 2 of my friend's churches on Christmas day. I'm sorry.
I can't contiune writing about everything that has happened but I wish to go back to talk about NSSN. I think this year's NSSN was really great. It was the best concert I have ever played in. Everything was just so wonderful. The music was engaging, the response from the audience was great, the people were all so fun and most importantly, the clarinet section was huge! Finally there is a proper clarinet section and all the players can play well! I really hope that it can remain like this next year. Too bad Nicole can't stay on but hopefully she will return after the first 3 months. I wonder what NSSN will be like without all the sec 4s. I think they really helped us a lot, not to forget all the people who has put in a lot of hard work for the concert.
Before I forget, I must declare that Lauw Xiu Yu from the zoo has arrived on time for the first time this year. (This is according to what she said) Maybe it's good to make some new year resolution to be punctual.
On the third day of Christmas......