Wednesday, May 04, 2005
Tomorrow is SYF central judging for JC concert bands. I am not feeling much about it now. All I am feeling right now is tiredness. If I'm lying on my bed now, I would fall asleep in less than a minute. Anyway, I do not have much thoughts about tomorrow's SYF right now. It is only a central judging where we will perform and put our heart and souls in enjoying the music. As much as I say that it is nothing much, deep down inside me, I still have the insatiable craving for the gold with honours award. I'm quite sure that VJCSB has reached that standard before and that we can do it again at Singapore Conference Hall tomorrow. The only thing now is whether we can be at our peak tomorrow and sound as if we were a professional band. Tomorrow will be the day where we will showcase our four to five months of hard work. Whether we make it or not, it is all in our own hands. I'm very tired right now. I want to get some good rest so that I will be energised tomorrow. All the best to everyone else taking part in tomorrow's central judging.
ChenghuaT blogged on 5/04/2005 10:31:00 pm