The auditions at Victoria JC today wasn't that tough. We were given a portion of El Camino Real to practice before the auditions. I did practice it before I was asked to play only the bass clarinet. If I had known, I would have just sticked to the B-flat because I think that I could have played better than most of the others. Anyway, no matter what happens, I will still have to play the bass clarinet for at least 1 more concert before the year ends. Hopefully I can get through the auditions. The results will only be out tomorrow.
I am beginning to like some parts of Iris, especially the 7th bar of presto and the oboe solo. Welcome also sounds nice. The saxaphone solo is so nice. I am really envious of the person who will get to play the solo. Anyway, it is just as nice to enjoy listening to the solo.
I think I am really bad to be using another person's internet access without permission but if they did not want it to happen, they should have put a firewall to their wireless router. I cannot help using theirs even though the signal is not very stable because the modem is hogged by my sister. Please forgive me.
I'll update again tomorrow.
I really miss playing bass clarinet. I will start practising tomorrow. I must get back my tone and all as soon as possible.