I went back to band after being released half an hour late from the stated 1.30 pm. I finally manage to sort out the last note of the song I was arranging. I am so relieved because I have spent so much time thinking of what would make it sound the way I want it to sound. It's really a huge burden off my back. I have almost forgotten all the chords and keys after not touching scales and theory for a few months. It's about time I start revising before it is too late. I will still have to identify chords for the 'O' level Music paper.
So soon and it's graduation day. I'm less than 12 hours away from reporting in school for the graduation ceremony. I wonder what it will be like since it's the first graduation ceremony I'm actually going up on stage. I'm actually looking forward to going to band practice more than attending the graduation ceremony. It has been more than a month since I last went for band practice though I have had the honour to play the bass clarinet at National JC's open house last Saturday.
I have to keep in mind that I cannot just slack as much as I want to because I still have to finish arranging the music before tomorrow.