I suddenly have quite a few e mails to send out but I was so caught up in playing computer games that when I finally managed to control myself, I realised that it was already past 11pm and I cannot reply one of the e mails. Anyway, I guess that I should start using less of the computer already, or at least stop using the internet. The moment I get online, I will never go offline again.
I was called down to the dentist this morning. It has been a very long time since I last went to a dentist. If I'm not wrong, the last time I went to a dentist was at least 2 years ago. The time I spent waiting in there was even more than the time the dentist spent on me. In fact, I think I spent less than 3 minutes on the chair where all the funny equipment is. That means that I have clean teeth.
I shouldn't have bought extra preliminary papers from the book shop. I just realised that I still have 2 whole booklets of examination papers for Chemistry. If I can ever finish doing them, and all the papers I already have now before the 'O' levels, it would be quite a miracle already.
I'll see if I can update tomorrow or not.