<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6613733?origin\x3dhttp://chenghuat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>`
mUsIC
ChenghuaT
AHBand
Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
VJCSB
BassclarineT~BbclarineT
FriendS
-= iris =-
-= andy =-
-= suky =-
-= dawn =-
-= fiona =-
-= danny =-
-= yanagi =-
-= steffi =-
-= qi xin =-
-= shirley =-
-= elisia =-
-= bernie =-
-= janice =-
-= christa =-
-= shannie =-
-= vanessa =-
-= jasmine =-
-= pei qian =-
-= wen jia =-
-= lisabelle =-
-= christie =-
-= torrance =-
-= jun long =-
-= koh shing =-
-= jennifer =-
-= tien kwan =-
-= xiao quan =-
-= wei theng =-
-= sock ling =-

Monday, September 27, 2004 Last day of breaK

Today will be the last day of the "holiday" given to me. Tomorrow will be back to school again. I am half looking forward to it because it means that I won't have to try to find something to do at home to reduce my boredom. I do not know whether knowing my results will be good or bad. It all depends on my results. If they are good, then it will be good to get back my results. But if they are bad, then I would rather not get them back. Maybe I shouldn't try to escape the fact that my results are not good if I do not get what I want since I did not really work hard for it.

I wonder why the world is in such a mess now. There is still the suspected case of human to human transmission of the bird flu and all sorts of things going on. We are all so vulnerable to all sorts of threats and diseases. I don't know what the world is coming to. Were there such things that happened in the past as well?

Anyway, back to what happened today. I did not do much things. I woke up way before my alarm sounded and ate breakfast. I spent quite some time erasing the markings on my scores so that I could get them photocopied later on. Then I had to go to Dunman High to submit the photocopied scores for the 'O' Level practical examination. It was raining quite heavily when I reached Aljunied but I was lucky as it wasn't raining at Dunman High. When I got back to Kallang MRT station it was raining again.

My next stop was at City Hall MRT station. I had to meet someone at 12 pm and I reached there around 10:40 am. I spent quite some time browsing through the books at the MPH bookstore at Raffles City before leaving it without buying anything. The staff were all giving me that "you're not buying anything after browsing for that long?" face. Well, I don't really care much. There were many others doing the same too. The person came 15 minutes late. After that, I went straight home.

I managed to catch the cartoon version of Mr Bean on Channel 5. It is quite refreshing to have a different version screened, but some of it was a little unrealistic, although some parts were quite funny and new. At least it's different from all those that have been screened a million times and you can recite what will happen next.

I heard over the radio that part of terminal 3 of the airport has collapsed. At first, I thought it was in Singapore, but after watching the news just now, it was in France where it happened. I'm so thankful that it did not happen in Singapore. If that happens, nobody will dare to come into Singapore.

I just want my results to be as good as my term 3 results and I'll be happy.




ChenghuaT blogged on 9/27/2004 09:54:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
TagboarD





ArchiveS
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009




Google
Web this blog


Powered by Blogger



Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.