Today was quite an interesting day. I went for tuition as usual. Mr Ng was so nice as to spend a lot of money on us. I really mean a lot of money. He gave each one of us a metal water bottle which would cost quite a lot, or at least the last one I bought cost around $15. He has at least 5 classes. That means a lot of money was spent.
After the lesson, I went back home for lunch before going to Marine Parade Libray to borrow a book. Then, my parents and I went to Giant at Parkway Parade to buy some stuff. After that, we went to Best Denki to redeem a fan and a shaver.
The fan was for my grandmother's use as her old one got spoilt recently, and she has been using that fan for at least 10 years. I can still remember that I have seen the fan there when I was very very young. I guess it is about time the old fan retired.
I went home after that and spent the rest of the time filling up my study table which I have just owned recently with a mirco hi-fi. Things are really piling up on the table. Af first, there was only my laptop and a few books. Now, there is the hi-fi, a whole stack of books, a tin of biscuits, and quite a few pieces of tissue paper. Maybe I should clear some of it away tomorrow.
I think I should go back to my Chemistry textbook and do more revision soon.