I am feeling the exam fever finally. I must thank Mr Yow for bringing up to me that the 'O' Levels English oral will begin on th 11th August, which is the first day of school after the national day holidays, and also for bringing up all the Science practical examinations that are just round the corner.
The people in my class did not seem the least to bother about anything even though it seem as though tomorrow is the 'O' Levels already but when you step into another class, the whole mood is different. The people will not even eat during recess so that they can study for just that few more minutes. I think that I should be very worried for myself.
Now that I have handed over the position of the band major over to Jun Jie, I think that I should start concentrating on my studies before it is too late. I shall try my best to help him and the new committee adapt to their new duties as soon as possible and start my revision.
Talking about that reminds me of band day. I really must thank the band for being so united on band day. I am very grateful for being able to play in such a wonderful band on my last official day in AHBand. At least my efforts have not been put to waste. Anyway, I did not really feel sad that I have to leave, it was only after I had spoken to the sec 3s that I startd to feel that a lot has happened since I have become the band major and served the band for a year. I think I will really miss the band in time to come. Hopefully, the new committee can bring the band even further by working together and supporting each other.
Back to the more important task laid in front of me now, I think I really have to start working very hard before I lose my momentum. I am already quite used to being rather busy and I guess it would be easier for me to switch from band to studies rather than to let myself relax and then try to pick up from there. It would be too late by then.
I have nothing much to say right now, but I really feel that it is about time for me to start having less fun and concentrate on my studies.