Thursday, June 03, 2004
Today is quite a boring day. In the morning I had extra Geography lessons in school and I had to wait 15 minutes for a bus that could bring me to the 222/14 bus stop. What a waste of time. The lesson was very boring. Lots of copying needed. I think I have totally got used to doing nothing but staring at the computer screen. I had very much wanted to drop by at the Singapore Expo today to take a look at the IT fair but I just couldn't find a single person available, so I ended up going home and sitting in front of the computer again.
After that, I went for Mavis tuition and found out that the lesson was a repeat of the previous Sunday's lesson. How great, now I still have to attend this Sunday's lesson.
ChenghuaT blogged on 6/03/2004 11:53:00 am