At least there I have some form of encouragement to keep me going. I got my first A for Social Studies in one and a half years, and I got close to full marks for one of the structured questions. I would have gotten an even better score if I had answered the first question more properly. The funny thing was that the comment for my first answer was "poor answering style", and the comment for my second answer, "you do have the style".
I was just telling myself to give up on my combined humanities the night before. Now, I think I have changed my mind. Since I can do quite well for Social Studies, why not do my best for Literature? Hopefully this is enough to motivate me to work even harder for the mid-year papers.
This is enough for today. I will update again when I feel that I have done enough work.