<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6613733?origin\x3dhttp://chenghuat.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>`
mUsIC
ChenghuaT
AHBand
Mus'Art Wind Orchestra
VJCSB
BassclarineT~BbclarineT
FriendS
-= iris =-
-= andy =-
-= suky =-
-= dawn =-
-= fiona =-
-= danny =-
-= yanagi =-
-= steffi =-
-= qi xin =-
-= shirley =-
-= elisia =-
-= bernie =-
-= janice =-
-= christa =-
-= shannie =-
-= vanessa =-
-= jasmine =-
-= pei qian =-
-= wen jia =-
-= lisabelle =-
-= christie =-
-= torrance =-
-= jun long =-
-= koh shing =-
-= jennifer =-
-= tien kwan =-
-= xiao quan =-
-= wei theng =-
-= sock ling =-

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Tomorrow will be paper one for both English and Chinese. I really dread for tomorrow to come, especially when I know that the most I have written for English this year is less than one page on the foolscap paper, and the shortest time I have taken to complete a Chinese composition is 2 hours. With all these in mind, how can I ever complete 2 paper ones which include 2 compositions and 2 situational writings within one day?

I will have to get this negative thought out of my mind if I want to do well. The fact is that I want to do well. I suppose that almost everyone has seen the powerpoint presentation about how powerful the subconscious mind is in controlling one's actions which affect the final results. I definitely have to believe that I can do it. Anyway, for all the past paper ones for every single examination, I have managed to finish writing within the time limit. Tomorrow shouldn't be much of a problem since I have had quite a lot of practices this year.

I had the Chinese listening comprehension today and it was quite tough. The answers were all so close to each other. Hopefully I have made the right choice and did well for the paper. I finally got back my Physics common test paper. I was quite surprised when I received my paper because just the night before the test, I was so tired that I did not even revise for it.

Today is also the first time this year I went home straight after school. I reached home only 35 minutes after I left school, and managed to spend most of the time on my computer before catching a short nap and going for my tuition lesson.

I did not do much in the lesson, only a composition in the 2 hours I spent there. I will have to halve the time I take to write a composition tomorrow. Hopefully this exercise will serve as a successful warm up for tomorrow.

I'm off for an early night. A gentle reminder to all to bring your Chinese dictionaries tomorrow morning. All the best for tomorrow's paper one.



ChenghuaT blogged on 4/29/2004 10:29:00 pm

Comments: Post a Comment
TagboarD





ArchiveS
March 2004
April 2004
May 2004
June 2004
July 2004
August 2004
September 2004
October 2004
November 2004
December 2004
January 2005
February 2005
March 2005
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
September 2009




Google
Web this blog


Powered by Blogger



Best viewed using Mozilla Firefox.