I am now getting confused by just the order of the days. I am wondering if I am living in another world where the days run in a different order from Earth. Things seem so foreign to me and I can even recite another day's timetable and have totally no idea of today's timetable. This also reminds me that I have to bring my Social Studies workbook to school. I was supposed to bring it to school about a month ago but I have forgotten to do so time and time again. If I'm not going to bring it tomorrow, I think I will get into some serious trouble.
I got back my Mathematics test paper today. The score was kind of disappointing. 14/20, an A2. My grades are falling drastically. I am going to do something about it before the mid-year examinations.
We watched a debate today during assembly. I would choose not to elaborate on the debates because of a few reasons. One of the more important ones is that I hate some of the speakers up there. I'm not going to get angry and shorten my life because I am reminded of it.
Attendance at band room was pathetic. Not a single sec 3 turned up, and only 2 sec 2s turned up. The sec 1s seem to be the most promising for today. I don't believe that everyone is already busy preparing for the mid-year examinations.
The Chinese orals was rather smooth sailing. I got Wang lao shi as my tester. The only scary part is when she gave me one of those very wide smiles as she stared into my eyes. I wonder what she meant by that. Hopefully I will be able to get a good score for the orals. English orals will be held this Saturday. There will be a Mathematics common test on vectors and transformation on tomorrow that I might study for.
I'm feeling exhausted already. I will have an early night tonight. There is somthing that I want to write in here but I have fogotten what it is. I'm sorry about that.