I shall keep this entry short because I am short of time to finish my homework, study for tomorrow's test and to sleep.
I still cannot believe that I went bowling straight after band camp and I played my best game then. I had 115 for the first game and 76 for my second game. The latter is more of a very good usual game for me while the former, I think is something that will never happen again. I had a total of 6 spares, 5 of which were next to each other and no spares the next game. I really can't believe my luck.
I reached home at around 5pm and I slept from 6pm all the way till 11am this morning. After coming home from tuition this morning, I slept a further 3 more hours. I think I am still lacking of a lot of sleep.
I better stop here and start revising for my Chinese test tomorrow and try to complete as much of the holiday homework as possible.